Business is tough. Creating, building, running and exiting a business is a journey. We’ve been there.
Co-Pilot is here to help you progress.
We’re here for you right now in these extremely trying circumstances. Please see information at the bottom of the page in regard to special Covid-19 funding offered as a Regional Business Partner service.
A business is often our largest asset or certainly could be, with the right plan. Assets require maintenance and by engaging the right help, we often get much needed momentum or are able to complete the job sooner, ideally with a better result than if we’d relied solely on just ourselves.
Established in 2002, our aim as a Business Co-Pilot, is to provide a fresh pair of eyes, as and when required, to increase business value for owners and stakeholders, by working alongside and helping you make things happen.
The Business Advisory, Strategy, Coaching & Exit services, alongside Business Contingency and Heath & Wellness Planning services offered are intended as either one-off or ideally as part of an ongoing journey, helping business owners & managers create Business Value via;
1) one-off targeted business issue problem solving
2) broad business reviews & action plans to prepare and provide confidence for growth, scale, change, new partnerships, attracting capital, sale or contingency
3) experienced coaching, mentoring & training to provide a trusted source of accountability in order to achieve desired immediate and longer term outcomes
4) Specific Business Contingency or Continuity Planning assistance alongside Health & Wellness Planning
5) Specific Exit Planning whether for family succession, management succession, crisis/necessity or other traditional forms of business sale.
Co-Pilot asks the relevant questions and aim to create greater business confidence in order to allow a better night’s sleep, free from some anxiety that naturally comes from being a business owner.
Maybe you feel that you have lost some of the old spark for business. We’re keen to help you rediscover some passion and purpose, by having a solid and realistic plan. At the same time, ensuring that health, wellbeing & fun is part of that plan.
“There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen, and there are people who wonder what happened….”
We feel fortunate to have the experience, methodology, values, humility, perseverance, empathy, integrity, confidence, dose of realism and networks to help you make good things happen to improve your business journey.
Co-Pilot is a registered Regional Business Partner. If your project fits within the criteria, there is the potential to apply for a Capability Voucher to assist with funding for up to 50% of an assignment’s value (maximum $5000 + GST funding).
During Covid-19, there is also the opportunity to apply for up to $2000, fully funded for Business Continuity and/or Health & Wellness Planning.